Giving Clubs & FundsDirecting your Support
We welcome your support for the leading initiatives of Fulton County Medical Center Foundation. Your gift will help us provide the highest quality of care to our patients and assist with many programs. Help us grow year by year by making your gift to us an annual tradition as a contributor to our Annual Fund. Now you can make your gift by donating online.
Where the Need Is Greatest
By designating your gift "where the need is greatest," you will help Fulton County Medical Center Foundation Board of Directors direct your gift to where they see the greatest need at the time.
Here are other programs and initiatives:
- Capital Initiatives: As medicine advances new clinical tools require different facilities than in the past and our communities changing demographics are requiring greater access to health care services. Improvements to existing facilities and the construction of new buildings have become increasingly important to stay on the cutting-edge of patient care.
- Endowment: An endowment program is simply the time-honored method of allocating certain gifts to an investment fund. This fund is invested to earn income each year, and as the principal grows, so does the income. The fund income is used to support FCMC, but the principal always remains invested in order to perpetuate the fund. Your gift to our endowment fund can be outright or deferred. Either way, your gift can turn into a legacy of annual gifts long into the future and ensures ongoing support of FCMC.
- Technology/Equipment: Patients and their families expect FCMC to have the best equipment available for diagnosis, treatment, and therapy. In our efforts to provide the best possible care, quality, and service, the need for state-of-the-art technology and diagnostic equipment is critical. FCMC invests resources each year to maintain its technological leadership, but as a small rural medical center which provides a substantial amount of charity care, private philanthropic support plays an increasingly important role in purchasing new technology/equipment.
- Scholarship Program: Each year local graduating high school students and college students who are continuing their education in a health care-related field apply to the FCMC Foundation for scholarships. These stipends have ranged from $500 to $1500. By providing scholarships to assist persons entering health careers, the FCMC Foundation is dedicated to supporting the next generation or health care professionals. Click here to learn more about this program.
- Jim Camp Fund: Jim Camp spent his life ministering to the needs of others through his medical service. The C.A.M.P. Fund aims to carry on his work and build on his legacy. We wish to honor his memory and his promises, and to enable Congolese professionals to address local medical and educational needs.
Jim worked as both an anesthetist and a hospital administrator for a rural (DRC) Democratic Republic of the Congo medical facility from 1982 until 1990. He then moved his family to the USA, but he never forgot the medical needs of the Congolese; he sent equipment to hospitals there and supported several medical students' schooling. In January 2009, Jim traveled to the DRC, where he assessed some equipment needs and built cooperative relationships with organizations doing good work. Jim was providing support to a number of different medical personnel in DRC when he passed suddenly in March 2009. We have continued some projects to help continue his support of the people he loved and institutions whose work he valued so highly. Click here to learn more about this fund.
- Paver Stone Program: This type of gift can be a fitting way to honor the memory of a loved one or pay special tribute to a friend. A paver stone will be engraved and placed in the Cora and John Grove Courtyard. Click here to download the printable form.
- Jazz It Up Campaign: This is another fitting way to honor the memory of a loved one or pay special tribute to a friend, Your purchase of a tree/shrub/flowering bush will be accompanied by a dedication stone and will be placed in the Healing Garden or around the FCMC campus. This gift can be designated to a specific program or service supported by FCMC. Click here to download the brochure.
- Capital Campaigns: At FCMC our goal is to deliver the finest medical care that you and your family can rely on each time you visit us. This is your community hospital and we are committed to CommUnity. You have shown your commitment to us through your philanthropic ways with our past campaigns, including the Vision to Reality and Continuing the Dream ventures. A new campaign will be announced in the coming months.