About the Fulton County Medical Center
For over 65 years we have provided comprehensive medical services for all ages at our community medical center. FCMC offers you preventative and restorative health services that can help you attain and retain good health. Our Fulton County, PA medical center can help you when you need health services that include therapy, rehab, surgery, home health assistance and much more. Please read on for more information about our health center and our commitment to you.
The Mission of the Fulton County Medical Center is "To continuously improve the health of our community."
We perform this mission by:
- Providing diagnostic and therapeutic services in our acute care hospital;
- Maintaining health and providing a higher quality of life in our community by operating a nursing home and a home care program;
- Offering access to care through a multi-specialty clinic;
- Working with other local providers and agencies to promote wellness in our community; and
- Providing services regardless of the ability to pay.